What Is Drone Aerial Thermal Imaging?
Drone cameras with thermal imaging technology translate heat (thermal) energy into detectable light. This light can be used to analyze a scene or an object. The image that is produced is called a thermogram, and the analyzing process is called thermography. RB Visuals uses drone aerial thermal imaging camera , which take the process of thermal imaging to the next level. While measuring the temperature, you will get the temperature reading and the effects that temperature is causing. The difference on the surface temperature variation is visible with the Radiometric capability. RB Visuals will present drone aerial thermal imaging data, which will have both the numbers of the various temperatures and the spot temperature readings.
In most cases, infrared thermography is most effective during sunset to avoid the light of daylight that can affect the image. RB Visuals uses a drone aerial thermal imaging technique that is designed to take images at sunset. Industries that benefit from using Thermography.
1. Firefighters to see through smoke, locate people and localize hotspots.
2. Search and rescue operations.
3. Law enforcement use it for surveillance of suspects.
4. Power line maintenance.
5. Construction workers are able to identify faulty thermal insulation.
6. Environmental impact survey.
7. Agricultural and farming applications.
8. Thermal mapping of an area.
9. Examination of an underground stream system.
RB Visuals, Philadelphia, PA, is one of the leading drone aerial thermal imaging agencies in the USA. Our drone experts have been in this industry for over 4 years.
1. Customer Service; RB Visuals philosophy is that the customer always comes first.Customers are the backbone of our company and we treat each customer as an individual. We are your dedicated film and photography team. During the process of creating your project and afterwards, we are your go to company and we’ll be therefor you. We’ll do whatever is necessary to exceed your expectations.
2. Low-Light Cameras; Our camera are excellent in low light.
3. 4K Filming; RB Visuals drones are capable of filming in 4K or HD. Difference in filming with 4K camera is greater clarity and resolution, more pixels per image,
4. High Quality Photos; We offer high-quality photos, which are 19.962 megapixels.
5. Editing of Photos and Videos; In house editing of raw footage and photos. RB Visuals doesn’t out source any editing projects, therefore, we’re able to keep track the progress of the project and ensure that the finished result looks excellent.
To learn more about the benefits from the Drone Aerial thermal imaging, contact us now.